Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Crafty Little Thing For Sale!

So I don't consider myself a huge "crafter". My house is not decorated inside and out for every holiday with handmade sentiments. The few decorations we put up are store bought, except Halloween. Pumpkin carving is gross and fun! I do however, love to sew. I was forced into a child labor like sewing class in middle school as part of a Home Economics thing. Do they even do that crap anymore??? I happened to be good at it and, yea, it kinda stuck. So I started making skirts out of old jeans and I even made my own prom dress my junior year of high school. Now I have my six year old (ish) sewing machine and I make purses. Lots of them! A side note.. I was in walmart buying needles for this ancient artifact and I noticed that all the sweing machines for sale had LCD screens and fancy settings. Geeze, mine has a couple knobs and one light bulb! I may be a bit behind with the technology, but my machine still sews a straight line and until it stops, my funds do not currently include a new machine. But anyway, yes, onto the purses. I'm going to do a little bit of shameles self promotion here... I make and sell purses! Before you roll your eyes and ignore it, take a look, they aren't that bad. I have a facebook page with photo galleries and I also sell them on etsy.com. Most of my sales are word of mouth and local, but for people who want to buy online I have the etsy page so paying is just like shopping online anywhere else. I will have a posting dedicated to photos of the purses, PLEASE check them out, they make great Christmas gifts. If you see something you like I can change up fabrics, pockets etc. and they typically get shipped to you within (max) 7 days of me getting your payment.
                                       Craftily yours, The Not So Trophy Wife

http://www.facebook.com/CarryingTheWait

No comments:

Post a Comment