Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hobo Bags!

Ok, so the "hobo bag" or mom bag is the most popular style I make. It fits a ton of stuff in it like an iPad, kids supplies (diapers and sippy cups in my house). The straps are long and completely adjustable. Just untie and tie it where you want it. It is designed as a "cross body bag" but you can shorten it to wear on one shoulder if you want. The way the bags close, pockets, and cloth will differ but the style and size is always the same. I can also make "mommy and me" bags of different sizes, or the same bag if you and a friend want the same bag. If you want to mix and match cloth, ribbon, ect I can do that too.


This is the Dark Camo Hobo Bag
   


This is the Light Camo Hobo Bag

This is the Sailor Hobo Bag

 

This is the Sparkles Hobo Bag. Named because the fabric is indeed, sparkly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment