Monday, October 29, 2012

Explaning The Name

Deciding to blog was an easy choice. Picking a name for said blog was a nightmare. It took me about a month to come up with the concept and then one day it just popped up when I was busy comparing myself to all the skinny, super-moms around me. I am a military wife and stay at home mom. I am expected to be a trophy wife. I can cook. I kick ass at baking and sewing. My house is always clean. I don't consider myself "ugly" but I am unhappy with how I look due to my weight. Therefore, I am the Not So Trophy Wife. I don't feel like he should be happy to be seen in public with my chubby self. I am not obese or grotesque, but I'm not where I want or need to be. Yet...
                              As I am eating dessert and ruining my never ending diet....
                                               Yours Truely, The Not So Trophy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment